top of page
Credit Card Purchase


build your dream kitchen

Square Stage


Lavaredo offers multiple online and offline payment options to make your interior purchase hassle-free.

Lavaredo offers multiple online and offline payment options to make your in-house purchase hassle-free.

1. Online Payments

Every item available online will be able to paid through the website through secure payment gateway and you can pay through all major credit cards, debit cards, UPI, and wallets.

If you prefer a bank/wire transfer, contact your designer for payment details.


2. Offline Payments

To opt for this method, speak to your designer. 

We also accept over the counter credit card transactions through Kasikorn K-Bank. Any special promotion of 0% free interest will be advertised accordingly.
*Subject to certain periods of times and product promotions only.

All checks or drafts or bank transfers must be in the favorof Siam Art Marble Co., Ltd.


3. Transaction Failures

In the event of a failed online transaction, no amount is deducted from your account or card.

When making the payment, please ensure that you are connected to a stable internet connection, and all entered details are correct, as these often result in transaction failures.

Should you still need any assistance with your payment, please contact us at +6623825208  between 9 am to 6pm, from Monday to Friday. Or else email us at


4. Payment Terms

Project and order :

A project refers to home design undertaking for a single home. Multiple orders can be placed for a single project (for eg., one order for modular products, a separate one for services such as loose furniture). Payments are processed on an order level.

Booking Lavaredo:

You can book your interior project design visit at your house with Lavaredo by paying a booking fee which is charged at 3000 baht. The booking fee is adjusted against future orders.

You have unlimited design changes until you are satisfied with the design, material and most importantly the price. At the execution milestone, 30% of agreed price must be paid in order to place the order for production (deducting the initial 3000 baht). Once the order is ready for installation, the remaining balance of 70% must be paid.

*Note: all countertop and electrical appliances or any MEP work must be paid 100% before starting the project.

Payment gateway fee
A non-refundable gateway fee of 3%(including VAT) per transaction shall be added onto  payments made by customers against a project if paid by credit card.


Payment terms for 45-day delivery (only available in Bangkok):

  • 3000 Baht deposit for site-visit and interior design (deducted during order confirmation)

  • 30% of project value at order confirmation

  • 70% payment within 7 days of order confirmation (manufacturing only begins post 100% payment)


5. Will I be charged if I need any services after the end of the Lavaredo Warranty period?

We are happy to provide after-sales services even after your Warranty period expires. The service charges would be minimal (traveling cost of approximately 2000 baht) and; material charges may be incurred (if anything needs to be replaced).


6. Terms and Conditions

Delays in making a payment at any stage can cause a delay in the project completion. Lavaredo is not liable for any such delay.
In case of project cancellation after 30% payment, we are unable to refund any money as cash or Lavaredo store credits.

Payment Methods
Keyboard and Mouse

Let's Work Together

Get all the information needed to get started with a project with our LAVAREDO HOME & KITCHEN team!

Policies & Certifications
bottom of page